Welcome!

Welcome to The New Chainik Hocker. I am your host, the eponymous Chainik Hocker, here to share news, reviews, pretty pictures, and silly opinions with you. Contact me at chainik DOT hocker AT gmail DOT com

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Poor Man's Biological Warfare

From The Sunday Mirror:

AL-QAEDA is recruiting suicide bombers who are infected with the AIDS virus, according to documents revealed to the Sunday Mirror.Terror chiefs are also targeting fanatics who suffer other lethal blood diseases such as hepatitis and dengue fever in order to increase their "kill rate" from an explosion.
Excuse me while I wet myself and go hide under my bed, whimpering and sucking a bottle of scotch. The very idea of some guy with AIDS, let alone "dengue fever" (which, if I recall, was the bad guy in Outbreak starring Dustin Hoffman) blowing himself up, showering blast survivors and first responders with germs, gives me the heebie jeebies.

Mommy!