Welcome!

Welcome to The New Chainik Hocker. I am your host, the eponymous Chainik Hocker, here to share news, reviews, pretty pictures, and silly opinions with you. Contact me at chainik DOT hocker AT gmail DOT com

Monday, March 06, 2006

Meme: All about you.

I’ve decided to start a meme.

My nick: Chainik Hocker

My hometown: Brooklyn, New York

My team: Yankees

My theme song: Got No Water, Matisyahu

My drink: 12 year old Glenlivet

My occupation: security systems engineer

My spare time: Auxiliary Police Officer, NYPD

My hiding spot: The Green in Prospect Park

My book: The Case for Democracy, by Natan Sharanky

My hero: My dad.

How about you?

I tag Chas, Yaron, Abbagav, and anyone else who wants in on this. Just email me at chainik DOT hocker AT gmail DOT com, and I'll link it to you.