Welcome!

Welcome to The New Chainik Hocker. I am your host, the eponymous Chainik Hocker, here to share news, reviews, pretty pictures, and silly opinions with you. Contact me at chainik DOT hocker AT gmail DOT com

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I know I haven't been blogging much.

I am on the cusp of a life changing event.

I can't tell you what it is, but believe you me- momentous.

I haven't slept properly in, like, weeks.

I have in my possesion, now, an object which cost me almost 4 times what car did (a 2001 Camry with a bazillion miles on it, so it isn't that much money- still, the most money I've ever spent at once).

I spend all my time wanting either to dance or throw up ('dance' usually wins).

I ca't even argue with idiots on the interwebs about politics, a passion which used to take all my free time.

I'll be less enigmatic on August 7th, because I gotta wait till then and therefore so do you, faithful reader.

Until then, this is Chainik Hocker saying: homina homina homina homina homina homina.