Welcome!

Welcome to The New Chainik Hocker. I am your host, the eponymous Chainik Hocker, here to share news, reviews, pretty pictures, and silly opinions with you. Contact me at chainik DOT hocker AT gmail DOT com

Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day 2006


























In honor of Memorial Day, I purchased Medal of Honor: European Assault.

I learned something. I learned: war is hard. I must have died a bazzilion times. Even set to Ultimate Wimp Mode, all the Nazis in the world snuck up on me and shot me in the butt as I was trying to figure out how to jump over a log. Too many logs lying around in modern battlefields, in my opinion. Where's OSHA when you need them?

Fortunatly, I always got to start over, which is more than I can say for millions of Americans who made the ultimate sacrifice so I could have the freedom to play video games rated M... and to play those games in English, and not German, or Japanese, or Russian.

So, thanks.