Welcome!

Welcome to The New Chainik Hocker. I am your host, the eponymous Chainik Hocker, here to share news, reviews, pretty pictures, and silly opinions with you. Contact me at chainik DOT hocker AT gmail DOT com

Thursday, July 26, 2007

That's it... the final straw... I *will* not be voting for John F. Kerry in 2004.

Frank J. is back, and on the top of his game!

That quote is fake, of course. The real quote is far, far worse. Mwahahahaahahahahahahahaha.
clipped from www.imao.us

I'm an advocate for politicians using more humor to better relate with the public, but Best of the Web alerted me to a good example of how a complete lack of a sense of humor can make a politician look like a total moron. The Boston Globe did a fluff piece asking famous Bostonians who their favorite Simpsons character is, and here is John Kerry's answer:

KERRY: "Simpson, eh... wasn't he that colored man who stabbed his wife?"

blog it