Welcome!

Welcome to The New Chainik Hocker. I am your host, the eponymous Chainik Hocker, here to share news, reviews, pretty pictures, and silly opinions with you. Contact me at chainik DOT hocker AT gmail DOT com

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My new hobby.

I've purchased a digital camera and have been since been taking pictures of random junk. Like this picture I took over Chol Hamoed Pesach. Mrs. Chainik and I went to Washington D.C. to see if the gubmint still needed my money or if I could have some of it back. We walked past the US Navy Memorial, where this dude was looking for his boat.
I am still unsure whether this thing is supposed to be silly or poignant or both.

Then there was the duck.
I took the picture primarily to play with the zoom function, but I'm happy with he composition, I think.
I didn't even know Washington D.C. had a Chinatown.